Saturday 17 May 2008

Madeleine, attention seeking and engaging




No sooner had the show at Erewash Museum opened than Madeleine had started to make her presence felt. Comments include:
-"Madeleine is lovely. I thought at first she was pregnant but now I see she is heavily corseted – perhaps wearing a bustle."
-"I decided Madeleine was rather maternal...She isn't "with child" is she?"
-"Madeleine - she's intriguing!"
Even the museum staff have started to build a relationship with her:
"Madeleine is doing well, she has her "hair" done whenever she needs it and she said to say hello!

2 comments :

Fari said...

I love this, woman you are wild. It makes the men look really exotic. Very fine craft in the best materials, conceived with humour and an entirely unfettered imagination.

frillip moolog: said...

I've only just spotted your post Fari. So many ideas so little time! I can't believe it but I'm making a clone of a being at the moment. Tall Legs2 will probably be Dolly Legs. Now I'm off on a tanget . I'm thinking Brabara Streisand in 'Hello Dolly'. Costumes, glamour, fantasy and escapism say no more!